What we offer
- Purpose built kennels with attached runs
- Larger kennels available for multiple dogs sharing from same family
- Drop-off and pick-up times by appointment
- Socialisation and interaction with key-staff member
- Guaranteed walk twice a day
- Safe enclosed 'off the lead' play and exercise area
- Grooming parlour on site
- Fully insured and licensed
- PDTI Adv dog trainer available for on site training
- Veterinary practice situated within courtyard complex
Why choose Classic Kennels?
Zoë has completed a Kennel Management Diploma from the Animal Care College and a Small Animal Care Certificate at Highlands College. The welfare of your dog(s) is our primary concern while you are away. Our kennels are all purpose build with high specification GRP (glass reinforced plastic) walls ensuring ease of cleaning and are very hygienic to minimise any spread of infection. The units are to the same standard that the police and armed forces use in the UK with insulated sleeping areas and individual attached runs.
There are 5 standard kennel units and 11 extra large units to accommodate giant breeds or dogs from the same household sharing. In addition there is an enclosed exercise area for supervised interactive play and games or just an extra stretch of the legs ensuring the availability of exercise even in the most extremes of weather. All dogs, where appropriate, will be lead walked around the surrounding fields and green lanes.